Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The contreversy of the freak talent competition D&D

Here is the video of Shane the snorter, or now bettter known as Shane from pwned radio on 97.1 this is from the halloween show in 2005 live from Snookers in Southgate. This is the competion that mini me was also in and I have displayed the 2 videos down below. It was as clear as day in person that Shane did NOT snort the worm through his nose, he clearly covers his face, and slips the worm in his mouth, and it never enters through his nose. I am sorry Shane, I like ya dude, but truth is truth. Why not admit it now? You have the T.V. already :) Don "mini-me" came in 2nd in this competition, I added his performance as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous D&D Fan said...

Funny stuff...finally get some of your DVDs converted? :)