Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brett Favre retiring.....FINALLY!!!!

As a fan of the NFL you have to appreciate all the things that Favre has accomplished throughout his 17 year career. All of the records, The 3 MVP's, a Superbowl champion. He was known as a great role model for children all over the world. Now that I got that out of the way, I would like to tell you how I feel as a Detroit Lions fan!!! Good riddance mother fucker, The pain pill addiction, to using your own fathers death as an opportunity for publicity, and the fact that your wife had to go through cancer without you, you weren't man enough to retire when your family needed you most. Then all of the bullshit you tried to pull with other teamates contracts, kiss my ass Brett Favre, you piece of shit. Maybe the lions can actually go to Lambeau and win :) This is my favorite moment of Brett, fucking crybaby

No comments: