Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hatebreed show last night!!

Last night I went to the live DVD shoot for Hatebreed at Harpo's what a kick ass great show. There is nothing like true metal in a small venue, I was down in the pit, and whoever has been there knows that there is nothing like a Harpo's pit around here. They were shooting for their live DVD supremacy. The show opened up with 2 local bands, and then God Forbid, who tore the stage up. I have been to a lot of great concerts, Pantera, White Zombie, Metallica, and many more. But all of those were in huge venues. The whole pit was insane from the opening band at 6:30 until Hatebreed ended at almost midnight. After waking up today, I realized that I am way too old to be moshing in the pit, my neck is so stiff, my body aches, but it was well worth it. I can't wait to see the DVD to see me kicking everyones ass in the pit, only fell once from some asshole that hit me in the back. Here are pictures I took while taking a little break. ENJOY!!!




No comments: