Thursday, February 21, 2008

The next show

This sunday we will be doing a show at 8pm, and we have a lot of things planned. We will be honoring the shipment of that dumbass Kevin Murphy to Riverside, Ca. by conducting a Murphy poll of Detroiters, and asking them questions about Kwame. Lets see if all the Murphy's are complete retards.(Yes I am ripping off Drew and Mike) but I Guarantee they wont ask the questions I am. We will definately have fun with them. I also want to rant about the customer service dept. in a certain cell phone company, and the frustrations of dealing with non-English speaking Mother fuckers. I am sick of having to be P.C. about this shit. I will explain how heated that conversation got. You can hear our archived shows at www.blogtalkradio.com/supersize and that is also where you can hear the show live sunday at 8pm. Come join us, and rant about whatever is on your mind.

No comments: